Training and Development Specialist
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, and Psychology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years working experience gained preferably from real estate, life insurance and any other sales industries.
- Knowledgeable in identifying and implementing training and development goals and action
- Must have skill in training design and conceptualization
- Must have platform skills in training facilitation
- Knowledgeable in report-writing in terms of seller’s activity and productivity
- Knowledgeable in terms of oral and written business correspondence
- With strong initiative; reliable, responsible, efficient, self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Conducts orientation and other basic training programs to new and existing sales representatives.
- Acts as the Assistant to the Manpower Development Manager in the overall training and program development essential for Sales Network job competencies and attainment of their sales goals.
- Writes report in terms of seller’s activity and productivity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com