- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Civil Engineer or equivalent.
- With at least 2 to 3 years of working experience as Quantity Surveyor.
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work from Mondays to Saturdays
- Prepares quantity and cost estimates for various construction works such as Structural, Architectural, Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical and Fire Protection.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate bids submitted by contractors/consultants.
- Reviews plans and specifications for value engineering/cost reduction.
- Prepares project schedule, plans and specifications for general and supplementary projects.
- Assist in the introduction and development of new technology/management systems in order to optimize and improve working practices and construction procedures.
- Assist Project Manager on ocular site inspection and produce existing condition reports of on-going projects.
- Assist PM/Tech’l Head in issuing site instructions, tech’l information and drawings regarding contractor’s/consultant’s queries and concerns.
- Assist Project Manager on the valuation of contractor’s progress report/billing.
- Assist PM/Tech’l Head in other task assigned to designate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com